The Ayr Chamber of Commerce supports shopping locally with Burdekin Gift Cards and supports local business with Burdekin Rewards. We play an integral role in the continued improvement of business conditions and livability in the Burdekin Shire.
- Protect the rights and interests on local businesses (ADVOCACY)
- Promote, facilitate and encourage local business activity (ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT)
- Attract interest, investment and re-investment in our community (COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT)
- Strengthen and leverage networks (NETWORK & LOBBYING)
- Facilitate learning and development opportunities for local businesses (LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT)
Meet The Committee
Ayr Chamber of Commerce is run by a team of dedicated volunteers, who in addition to running their own businesses, are dertermined to help grow business across the Burdekin Shire.
The Ayr Chamber of Commerce Inc. is an a-political, member based organisation, working to continuously improve business conditions and liveability in the Burdekin region.
Current Executive Committee for 2019-2020 are:
President: Alissa Muir (Burdekin Motorcycles)
Senior Vice President: Kellie Williams (Jasper Design)
Junior Vice President: Kylie McNee (Swerve Surf and Ski)
Treasurer: Sharni-Lee Armstrong (ANZ)
Executive Member: Troy Great (Bob Gould Fabrications)
Executive Member: Pierina Dalle Cort (Helloworld Ayr)
Executive Member: Dianne Edwards (Ruddy, Tomlins & Baxter)
Executive Member: Peter Holmes (Burdekin Community Church & Christian College)
Secretary: Linda Butler (Kdee Designs)