The Ayr Chamber of Commerce supports shopping locally with Burdekin Gift Cards and supports local business with Burdekin Rewards. We play an integral role in the continued improvement of business conditions and livability in the Burdekin Shire.
- Protect the rights and interests on local businesses (ADVOCACY)
- Promote, facilitate and encourage local business activity (ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT)
- Attract interest, investment and re-investment in our community (COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT)
- Strengthen and leverage networks (NETWORK & LOBBYING)
- Facilitate learning and development opportunities for local businesses (LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT)
Meet The Committee
Ayr Chamber of Commerce is run by a team of dedicated volunteers, who in addition to running their own businesses, are determined to help grow business across the Burdekin Shire.
The Ayr Chamber of Commerce Inc. is an a-political, member based organisation, working to continuously improve business conditions and liveability in the Burdekin region.
Current Executive Committee for 2021-2022 are:
President: Alissa Muir (Burdekin Motorcycles)
Senior Vice President: Kellie Williams (Jasper Design)
Treasurer: Sharni-Lee Armstrong (ANZ)
Honorary Secretary: Dianne Edwards (Ruddy, Tomlins & Baxter)
Executive Member: Troy Great (Bob Gould Fabrications)
Executive Member: Pierina Dalle Cort (Helloworld Ayr)
Executive Member: Kayleen Walsh (Fahey & Walsh)
Executive Member: Leigh Kefford (National PC Pty Ltd)
Business Administrator: Linda Butler (Kdee Designs)